Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera is a plant that by itself has many benefits. However, what are some of the benefits of aloe vera juice? Continue reading to learn more about this healthy drink.
There are also many other nutrients that it has to offer. A study published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology showed these nutrients:
- Calcium: Calcium is a mineral that is needed to maintain strong bones and carry out other functions in the body.
- Zinc: Zinc is needed for the body to fight off any invading bacteria and viruses. It also helps to make DNA.
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is known to do many things such as maintain vision, keep the immune system healthy, and help organs work properly.
- Magnesium: This nutrient does many things for the body. These include regulating muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C serves as an antioxidant and helps protect the cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Potassium: Potassium plays an important role in the body. It aids in proper kidney and heart function, muscle contraction, and even nerve transmission.
- Vitamin E: Found in many foods, this vitamin is also an antioxidant protecting the body from free radicals. It also helps fight off invading bacteria.
The study also showed that there are potentially over 75 nutrients as well with these being some of the well-known nutrients.
Aloe is a water-dense plant, so it can prove to be an effective way to stay hydrated to prevent or treat dehydration. Staying hydrated is important because water can flush out anything harmful to your body. Aloe vera juice can go beyond because it also has nutrients that have their own benefits too.
Try to substitute aloe vera juice instead of coconut water next time you are looking for a good post-workout drink.
Aloe vera juice can also help with constipation. That is because aloe vera juice can be a natural laxative. This laxative effect comes from the outer part of the aloe vera plant call anthraquinones.
The aloe vera plant is rich in antioxidants and other vitamins that help protect your skin. The juice of the plant has the same nutrients that can help keep the skin clear of acne and healthy too. Aloe vera can also protect the skin from UV light and improve skin that has already been damaged by the sun.
Aloe vera contains several enzymes that can help breakdown sugars and fats. This can help keep your digestion running as smooth as possible. It is important to keep your digestion operating smoothly or you will not be able to absorb all of the nutrients from the food that you are eating.
There are many benefits of aloe vera juice. These are just a few of the main ones. To receive these benefits all you need to do is drink aloe vera juice. Make sure that you are getting the pure aloe vera juice, as some compainies add things like sugars to their product. Aloe vera juice is also added to supplements like the ones here at Private Label Liquids. Check the label to see if yours contains it.