$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/liqprime/privatelabelliquids.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313
Our private label extra strength advanced dog glucosamine can do wonders for dogs. Glucosamine Advanced can be used for all dogs, especially larger dogs or multiple dogs in a single household. Many dogs develop signs of arthritis at young ages and could also benefit from our K9 Glucosamine Advanced as a preventative to joint problems later in life. On average one 32 oz. bottle will last a larger dog over 2 months! Dogs love the organic beef flavor easy to pour over the food or pour on a treat. This Dog Glucosamine Advanced is the most powerful formula yet! 5200 mg of Glucosamine
This Dog Glucosamine Advanced is the most powerful formula yet! 5200 mg of Glucosamine Hcl and sulfate. With a colossal 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid, 1000 mg of MSM, and 1000 mg of Chondroitin, Glucosamine Advanced contains exceptionally high doses of the most widely used joint ingredients found in one product.This product was designed above and beyond expectations to assure an effective joint product for man’s best friend.
Contact us to order this product with your own custom printed labels to help build your business and keep your customers reordering from you directly. There is only a 12 bottle minimum order. We do all the graphic design work & labeling for free, contact us for wholesale pricing and get started today: (888) 866-5755. Email us
|Directions for Use
• Shake well before administering
• Store at 15-30° c (59-86° f)
• Refrigerate after opening
• Protect from heat, light, and moisture
|• For use in Dogs
• Contains NO Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Corn or Soy derivitives.
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, color and taste may vary
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Click here for Supplement Facts Panel PDF: