$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/liqprime/privatelabelliquids.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313
Here at Matsun Nutrition, we are committed to designing and supplying the highest quality private label vegetarian dog glucosamine that meets or exceed industry standards for natural supplements. Keeping with that goal, our private label Vegetarian Glucosamine for Dogs formula is the first Glucosamine and Hyaluronic Acid combination of its kind, and is supported by many nutrients associated with joint health.
This formula is designed for dogs with allergies such as beef, shellfish, or simply have sensitive stomachs. (Sometimes if you see your dog itching its ears or paws a lot he could have food allergies.) These pets can now have the joint support they need with Glucosamine Vegetarian for Dogs. Glucosamine Vegetarian for Dogs replaces Chondroitin Sulfate (only available from animal sources) with USP grade Glucosamine derived from vegetable sources and is supported with minerals, omega fatty acids, and antioxidants to provide a full spectrum of beneficial joint ingredients.
Contact us to order this product with your own custom printed labels to help build your business and keep your customers reordering from you directly. There is only a 12 bottle minimum order. We do all the graphic design work & labeling for free, contact us for wholesale pricing and get started today: (888) 866-5755. Email us
|Directions for Use
• Shake well before administering
• Store at 15-30° c (59-86° f)
• Refrigerate after opening
• Protect from heat, light, and moisture
|• For use in Dogs
• Contains No Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, or Soy Derivatives
• 100% Beef & Shellfish Free
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, Color and taste may vary
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Click here for Supplement Facts Panel PDF: