Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/liqprime/privatelabelliquids.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4861
Sell vitamins and supplements on Amazon with your own branding using our private label program. Private Label Liquids offers wholesale pricing and free label designs. Check out Amazon's drop shipping program. It's easy to get started. Buying Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements is in high demand. Now you can sell your own private label vitamins and bulk supplements on Amazon.com.
Check out Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), their new Amazon drop shipping and warehouse program. Now it's easier than ever to sell your private label vitamins and supplements on Amazon.com. You can set up your own Amazon vitamins store and start selling immediately. For those that prefer a full-service solution, take a look at the new product fulfillment services program below. Sell on Amazon today! It's called Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) and is a full-service warehouse and Amazon drop shipping fulfillment program.
Benefits of Private Labeling:
- Minimum order requirement as low as 12 bottles.
- Free graphic designs, label application, final bottle image rendering.
- Quick turnaround time is usually 1 to 2 days to print and 1 to 3 days to apply labels and ship through UPS.
- Choice of over 30 high-quality liquid supplements.
- The majority of our products enjoy a 2-year shelf life.
- Volume Discounts: 5% off 96 bottles, 10% off 144 bottles, 15% off 288 bottles, 20% off 400 bottles, 25% off 800 bottles.
- We are FDA compliant and have a GMP certified production facility.
Fill out the Quote Form and let us know what products you are interested in and we will email you our wholesale price list.
Amazon’s 5-Step Fulfillment Program (click for full details)
Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) allows you to store your private label Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements at their warehouse. Each time you receive an order Amazon will pick, pack and ship the items directly to your customer.
You send your new or used products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Upload your listings to Amazon’s system – choose as many or as few products as you like.
- Print PDF product and shipment labels provided by Amazon.
- Use Amazon’s discounted shipping or select your own carrier.
Amazon catalogs and stores your products in our ready-to-ship inventory.
- Amazon receives and scans your inventory.
- We record Item dimensions for storage.
- You monitor inventory using our integrated online tracking system.
Customers search for and purchase your products directly on Amazon.com, or on other e-commerce channels such as your own site.
- Your listings on Amazon.com are eligible for Amazon Prime and free shipping on orders over $35, and rank by price excluding shipping.*
- You can expand to list and fulfill your products globally.
- FBA sellers report sales increases – in a 2013 survey, 73% of FBA respondents reported that their Unit sales increased on Amazon.com more than 20%, since joining FBA.
Fulfillment by Amazon picks your products from inventory and packages them.
- Amazon locates your products using our advanced web-to-warehouse, high-speed picking and sorting system.
- We manage your order volume – whether you get a few orders a day or a thousand.
- Customers can combine your orders with other products fulfilled by Amazon.
Amazon ships products to customers from our network of fulfillment centers.
- Amazon ships customer orders using the method they choose. All outbound shipping costs are included in your service fees.
- We provide tracking information for customers.
- For orders on Amazon.com, customers can contact us for customer service.